Thalassa Green provides users of its website (hereinafter, the “Site”, which can be visited at https://www.thalassagreen.com/) the following information, in compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (or General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “G.D.P.R”) and subsequent national adjustment legislation (hereinafter referred to, together with the G.D.P.R., as the “Applicable Privacy Law”). In fact, during the consultation of the Site, information relating to users is collected, which constitutes personal data pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law.
The information is provided exclusively for the aforementioned Site, and not for other sites accessible via links on it.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
The owner of the personal data treatment of Thalassa Green is Sonia Marchi, with operational headquarters in Varvares-Volimes 29091 Zakhintos | P.IVA / VAT: 180201397, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 0030 2695 031794 Mobile: 0030 698 3348730
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data that are processed by Thalassa Green in the event that the user uses the Site are specified below.
The user assumes responsibility for any personal data of third parties entered on the Site and / or in any case provided to Thalassa Green, and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them – thus freeing Thalassa Green from any liability to the aforementioned third parties.
Personal data acquired automatically when visiting the Site
- Browsing data. Thalassa Green automatically collects data about the device (pc, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection used by the user, including, for example, the IP address, date and time of access, information on hardware and software, information on events concerning the device, unique identifiers, crash data, and the pages viewed by the user before or after using the Site.
Personal data provided directly by the user
- Data necessary to use the services provided through the Site
- Data provided through requests for information via e-mail. If the user, to request information from Thalassa Green, voluntarily sends e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site, or uses the form in the “Contacts” section, Thalassa Green acquires the e-mail address and any personal data of the user ( and / or third parties) included in the text of the email, as well as – for the form in the “Contacts” section – the name, surname, institution or company to which it belongs.
These data are necessary to allow the user to request the services provided by Thalassa Green. If the user does not want to provide such data, he will not be able to take advantage of these services.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Contribute to the functioning of the Site; provide the user with the services that Thalassa Green provides through the Site; comply with current legislation or pursue other needs of public interest.
I dati dell’utente, infatti, vengono trattati:
- to operate, measure, improve and keep safe the Site and the services rendered through it;
- to prevent, detect and mitigate security breaches, fraud and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue the legitimate interests of Thalassa Green in such a way that these interests do not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user.
In fact, user data is processed:
- to identify and resolve problems encountered by the user in using the Site (for example, blocked or non-functional pages);
- to know the user’s opinions through surveys or questionnaires.
These treatments protect Thalassa Green’s interest in keeping the Site functioning, safe and efficient. Furthermore, they do not harm the user’s fundamental rights and freedoms, as they are predictable and widespread treatments on each site. Furthermore, these treatments benefit the user himself, allowing the Site to continue to function, to be safe and efficient.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data may be known and processed by Thalassa Green staff, duly instructed on the precautions to be taken as required by the Applicable Privacy Law.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The user’s personal data are kept (according to the criteria referred to in recital 39 and art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the G.D.P.R.) for a period necessary to ensure the functioning of the Site. This period, in each case, it cannot exceed 5 years from collection.
The user’s personal data may be kept for longer periods than those just seen only if it is necessary for Thalassa Green to fulfill the legal obligations falling on them or to protect a right in court.
Upon expiry of these retention terms, the user’s data are deleted, or permanently anonymized.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Thalassa Green will communicate the personal data of users only and exclusively to the subjects and for the purposes indicated below.
Fight against illegal acts, fraud and security breaches
Thalassa Green may disclose users’ personal data to third parties who are involved in preventing, detecting and mitigating potentially illegal acts, fraud and security breaches.
Law enforcement, judicial proceedings and methods authorized by law
Thalassa Green may disclose users’ personal data to Judicial Authorities, Public Authorities or authorized third parties, in cases where the law provides for it. As well as, in general, in cases where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or to respond to claims of others regarding the rights, property or safety of Thalassa Green , its employees or users.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Only in the cases and with all the limits provided for by art. 15-22 G.D.P.R., the user has the right – at any time, free of charge and without special charges and formalities – to:
- obtain confirmation that Thalassa Green processes your personal data;
- access your personal data, and know its origin, the purposes and purposes of processing, the retention period and information regarding third parties to whom the personal data are disclosed;
- withdraw your consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing;
- update or rectify your personal data collected by Thalassa Green, so that it is always accurate and accurate;
- exercise the cd. right to be forgotten, or to ensure that your personal data collected by Thalassa Green are deleted from Thalassa Green’s databases and / or archives, including backup ones;
- restrict Thalassa Green’s processing of your personal data;
- oppose the processing, for those personal data processed to pursue needs of public interest or legitimate interests of Thalassa Green;
- receive the data – processed by Thalassa Green with the consent of the user, or to fulfill the contractual obligations of Thalassa Green towards the latter – in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; the user may then transmit this data to third parties, without Thalassa Green being able to prevent this in any way;
- be notified, in a reasonable time, of any corrections, cancellations or limitations of processing ordered by Thalassa Green, as well as any revocation of such measures and the reasons behind the revocations.
The user can exercise these rights by sending a written request to Thalassa Green without formalities, by sending a specific e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Upon receipt of the aforementioned email, Thalassa Green will fulfill the request within one month of receiving it. This deadline may be extended by two months – upon notice to the user – taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Thalassa Green reminds the user that, if the response to his requests has not been satisfactory in his opinion, he / she can contact and lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) in the manner provided for by the Applicable Privacy Law.
Last update: June 2022